Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use for Website and Mobile App
- Tenant, its officers, agents, servants and employees shall not block or obstruct any of the entries, exits, passages, doors, hallways or stairways on the Property, or place empty or throw any rubbish, litter, trash or material of any nature into any area of the Property, or permit such areas to be used at any time except for ingress or egress of Tenant, its officers, agents, servants, employees, patrons, licensees, customers, visitors or invitees.
- The movement of trucks, equipment, machines, merchandise or materials within, into or out of the Property will be with as little disruption to the Landlords and any other tenants as reasonably possible.
- No sign, door plaque, advertisement, or notice will be displayed, painted or affixed by Tenant, its officers, agents, servants, employees, patrons, licensees, customers, visitors or invitees in or on any part of the Property without prior written consent of Landlord and then only of such color, size, character, style and material and in such places as approved and designated by Landlord. Approved signs on doors and entrances of any structure must be placed thereon by a contractor designated by Landlord and paid for by Tenant.
- Landlord will not be responsible for lost or stolen personal property, equipment, money or any article taken from Property regardless of how or when loss occurs.
- Tenant, its officers, agents, servants, and employees will not install or operate any refrigerating, heating or air conditioning apparatus or carry on any mechanical operation or bring into the Property any flammable fluids or explosives without written permission of Landlord.
- Tenant, its officers, agents, servants or employees shall not use any part of the Property for housing, lodging or sleeping purposes or for the cooking or preparation of food.
- Tenant, its officers, agents, servants, employees, patrons, licensees, customers, visitors or invitees will not bring into parking facilities, Building or Premises or keep on Premises any fish, fowl, reptile, insect or animal without the prior written consent of Landlord.
- No additional locks will be placed on any door or gate without the prior written consent of Landlord. Landlord will furnish two keys to each lock for the Leased Premises and provide additional duplicate keys at Tenant’s expense. Landlord may at all times keep a pass key to the Leased Premises. All keys shall be returned to Landlord promptly upon termination of this Lease.
- Tenant, its officers, agents, servants, or employees shall do no painting or decorating in the Leased Premises or the Property; or mark, paint or cut into, drive nails or screw into nor in any way deface any part of Leased Premises or Property without the prior written consent of Landlord. If Tenant desires signal, communication, alarm or other utility or service connection installed or changed, such work shall be done at expense of Tenant, with the approval and under the direction of Landlord.
- Tenant, its officers, agents, servants and employees shall not permit the operation of any musical or sound producing instruments or device which may be heard outside of the Leased Premises, or which may emanate electrical waves which will impair radio or television broadcasting or reception on the Property.
- Tenant will give Landlord prompt notice of any accidents to or defects in the Leased Premises; provided, however, this notice requirement shall not be deemed to modify the maintenance responsibilities described in the Lease.
Terms and Conditions of Use for Website and Mobile App
2. Account Information
3. Using your Account
4. Pricing, Payment and Refunds
Prices paid shall be at the price posted at the parking facility on the date of service plus a service charge determined by Truck Spot. Charges by Truck Spot may be changed as described below.
Each time you use the Account, the amount of the transaction, including applicable taxes and service charges, will be charged to the credit card used to open the Account. You authorize Truck Spot to charge your credit card for such amounts each time the service is used.
If you have any questions about a refund or other similar issue, please contact the appropriate Customer Care Center.
5. Service Charges
You agree that the fees and service charges included in the transaction cost confirmed before you start parking apply to the Account and may be charged to the Account. You authorize us to initiate any such charges to the Account as applicable.
A chargeback fee of $15.00 may be assessed if an attempt to charge your Account is rejected for insufficient funds available on your credit card, for cancellation of your credit card.
6. Failure to Complete Transactions
7. Truck Spot is NOT a Parking Company
8. Disclaimer of Service Level Guarantees and Warranties
Note that this service is only available in selected locations and may not be available at all times at active locations. While we will endeavor to provide the best possible service, there are limitations to cellular and payment technologies which may cause interruptions in service. Please note that we provide no service level guarantees whatsoever concerning this service.
Unless the law provides otherwise, you waive and release us from any obligations that could arise due to defenses, rights and claims you have or may have against any third party on account of the use of the Account.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Limitation Of Liability
The services subject to this agreement are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis. truck spot makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this service or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. you expressly agree that your use of this site and our service is at your sole risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, truck spot disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Verrus does not warrant that its website, its servers, or e-mail sent from verrus are free of viruses or other harmful components. Verrus will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of its service, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Truck spot does not own, control or operate parking facilities. Accordingly, truck spot does not warrant anything with respect to such facilities. Truck spot will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from or related to any parking facility or its operation, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
10. Loss, Theft or Unauthorized Use
You are responsible for all authorized uses of your Account. Applicable law may protect you from liability for unauthorized purchases. You understand that your Account is not a credit account and is not protected by laws covering credit accounts.
Tell us at once if you believe that your account has been used by an unauthorized person. If you believe that your phone has been stolen, or that someone has transferred or may improperly charge the account without your permission, contact the appropiate customer center. If you fail to notify us promptly and you are grossly negligent or fraudulent in the handling of the account, you could incur additional charges.
If your phone or credit card has been reported lost or stolen, we may close the Account to keep your and our losses down.
11. Your Right to Dispute Errors
In case of errors or questions about electronic transactions on the Account, contact our Customer Care Center as soon as you can, including if you think the statement or receipt is wrong or if you need more information about a transaction listed on the statement or receipt. Disputes involving operators of parking facilities will be resolved pursuant to their procedures.
For disputes that we (rather than a facility operator) are involved in, we must hear from you no later than 30 days after the transaction in question has been made available to you on the online statement.
The following information must be contained in that notice:
12. Dispute Resolution and Confidential Arbitration
13. Disclosure of Account Information to Third Parties
14. Credit or Information Inquiries
15. Use of Cell Phones While Driving Can be Dangerous
16. License and Site Access
17. Amendment and Cancellation
We may at any time change or repeal these terms and conditions. You will be notified of any change in the manner provided by applicable law prior to the effective date of the change. You specifically agree to accept such notice of change by notice sent to the last electronic mail address you have provided to us. However, if the change is made for security purposes, we can implement such change without prior notice. Should you decide that you no longer agree to accept changes or notices electronically, we may cancel or suspend this agreement or any features or services of the Account described herein at any time. The Account remains our property.
We may cancel your right to use the Account at any time. You may cancel this agreement by closing your Account on our web site. Your termination of this agreement will not affect any of our rights or your obligations arising under this agreement prior to termination.
18. Applicable Law
20. Other Terms
The Account and your obligations under this agreement may not be assigned except to an authorized user who is an approved enrollee in the program. We may transfer our rights under this agreement at any time.
We do not give up our rights by delaying or failing to exercise them at any time.
If any term of this agreement is found by a court to be illegal or not enforceable, all other terms will still be in effect.
If we take legal action against you because of default in the terms of this agreement, you must pay reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs of the proceedings.